This weekend at the fairgrounds has something for jewelry makers, horse lovers and brides-to-be. Here’s what’s coming up:
- The Raleigh Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness Event is Saturday in the Scott Building from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event will feature hourly presentations from experts about living with allergies. There will also be product sampling and cooking demonstrations. The Kids Corner will be provided by the Parents of Allergic Kids. Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for students, seniors and military. Children under 13 are admitted for free.
- The Southern Bridal Show and Expo is Saturday and Sunday in the Graham Building. There will be over 150 wedding experts from the Triangle ready to help you plan the perfect event for the big day. Also, the event will have wedding fashion previews featuring the latest trends in bridal wear and tuxeda. Event hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days. Admission is $10 at the door and must be paid in cash. Children ages 12 and under are admitted for free.
- The Bead Mercantile Show is Saturday and Sunday in the Martin Building. There will be vendors from around the world selling hand-made artisan glass beads, threads and cords, semi-precious gemstones and more. There will also be workshops offered. Event hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $6, and children under 16 are admitted for free.
- The UHC Youth Day Horse Show is Saturday and Sunday in the Hunt Horse Complex. Admission is free for spectators.
- The Raleigh Flea Market is Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Commercial and Education buildings and outdoor grounds. It offers unique products from hundreds of vendors across the state.