Calling all antique collectors! The Raleigh Antiques Extravaganza is Friday through Sunday in the Exposition Center. The event will host over 125 exhibitors from across the country selling one-of-a-kind items. The extravaganza runs Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $7 per day or $8 for a weekend pass.
Other events happening at the fairgrounds:
- The Triangle Wide Horseman’s Association open horse show is Friday through Sunday in the Hunt Horse Complex. The show will feature Hatler, Western, English and Saddle seat classes for all horse breeds. Activities will begin at 9 a.m. each day, and admission is free for spectators.
- The 13th Annual Children’s Good News Spectacular, sponsored by CEFGRA and several others, is open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Graham Building. The spectacular will have inflatable rides, games, popcorn, snow cones and drinks. There will also be an illusion show combined with several gospel puppet presentations. Admission is free for all ages.
- The Lightning Strikes Kick Boxing event, presented by Triangle Kickboxing Promotions, is Saturday in the Scott Building. It will host both amateur and professional kickboxers. General admission is $30, floor preferred seating is $45 and ringside seating is $60. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- The NCQHA District IV Novice No Bling Quarter Horse Show is Saturday in the Hunt Horse Complex. The BBHA Spring Fling Quarter Horse Show is Sunday. Admission is free both days for spectators.
- The Raleigh Flea Market is Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Commercial and Education buildings and outdoor grounds. Discover hundreds of booths selling all kinds of treasures.